|SAY IT NOW british institute|
Lo que se espera de ti es que ENTIENDAS el contenido de los dichos y de los chistes.
Opportunity makes the thief.
The things most people want to know are usually none of their business.
- I say, porter! How long will the next train be?
- About six carriages, sir.
- Smart, aren’t you?
- No sir. I’m Jenkins. Smart’s on strike.
It’s the overtakers who keep the undertakers busy.
The only people who haven’t appeared on television are those who are too busy watching it.
You really have insomnia if you can’t sleep when it’s time to get up.
I’ve sometimes thought of marrying
And then I’ve thought again.
To travel hopefully is a better thing than to arrive.
Seven people in every eight are insured against an accident. The eighth person has the accident.
When the traffic stands still.
What will history say?
History will tell lies, as usual.
Don’t kill your wife with housework.
Let electricity do it.
- I’ve been practising ten hours a day. I can play everything Brahms or Beethoven wrote plus an abundance of Bach and Bartok
- Last night on television I saw a man play the piano with his nose...
- What’s the use.